The Tacta Experience-perfectly balanced
- Comfortable to hold due to the ergonomically designed handle
- Low pipetting and tip ejection forces that reduce the risk of work related upper limb disorder (WRULD)
- The unique sartorius optilock system provides flexibility for volume adjustment and locking
- Controlled and smooth tip ejection with the new sartorius optiject technology
- Calibration adjustment to provide accurate results for various liquid types
- Easy to clean, with only three parts to disassemble
- Reliable results, even over lengthy pipetting periods.
Feel the comfort
Tacta rests lightly in your hand thanks to its ergonomically designed handle and finger hook.
Tacta is effortless to use and exceptionally comfortable to hold. Tacta eases your workload and protects you from strain, even when you pipette for extended periods of your working day. The unique handle and finger hook design lets the pipette rest lightly in your hand, with no need to grip the handle tightly.
Low pipetting, Tip loading and Ejection forces
The forces needed for a pipetting cycle, from tip attachment to pipetting and finally tip ejection, are exceptionally low with Tacta, protecting you from Wruld.
The optiload feature, with spring-loaded tip cones in both the single and multichannel models, secures tip loading with perfect sealing and minimal force. Consequently, optiload also ensures light tip ejection to protect your hand.
The light tip ejection is further enhanced by sartorius optiject, the soft, levered tip ejection feature that lets the tip detach in a smooth, controlled way with little force.
Large, clear display
The large,easy-to-read display helps you to see all four digits of the set volume from a distance without straining your eyes. The volume is easy to read even when the pipette is angled-eliminating the need to run your head in to an uncomfortable position.
Tacta is very easy to adjust, for various types of liquids, using a simple adjustment key. The adjustment scale shows the degree of adjustment. By noting this value for a specific liquid, you can return to that setting any time. Easy calibration on adjustment ensures accurate results with a variety of liquids.
Use the sartorius optilock feature to prevent accidental volume changes during pipetting. Either hold down the volume lock button with one hand and adjust the volume with the other, then release to lock or with just onehand, slide the volume lock up, adjust the volume and slide down to lock again. The choice is in your hands.